Facilities & Services
Harrison's House offers the holiday & business traveller :
- A hearty continental and cooked breakfast served in the cosy tiled-floor breakfast room, furnished and decorated with great style, that overlooks the courtyard and pool. Or, if you wish and the weather permits, you can enjoy breakfast on the sundeck overlooking the lagoon.
On the menu: fragrant freshly baked muffins, as well as traditional fare including SA delicacies such as grated “biltong” on toast, “moskonfyt”, stewed dried fruit, “boerebeskuit” and refreshing rooibos tea.
- The new enlarged fitness studio offers gym equipment for cardio and strength training.
- A salt-water pool in the secluded courtyard.
- A wooden sundeck, perfect for soaking up the sun or unwinding after along, hard day, as you watch a spectacular sunset and savour a glass of West Coast wine in the company of your hosts.
- A relaxing lounge area for reading or watching a DVD from our large selection.
- DSTV available
- A laundry service on the premises.
- Secure off-street parking.
- FREE LAN internet access in all rooms.
- Fax and copying services.
- Advice and bookings for day trips, restaurants and all other local activities.
- Airport transfers can be arranged with advance notice (additional charge). Car hire arranged on request.